[rollei_list] Re: OT - Taxes (was: Cost of LF (was: Aust...)

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:28:04 +0200

It is not entirely right or wrong Ardeshir

we have the worlds most expensive public school in what the state use to pay
for running it and yet it ranges like on a 75 place in results!

We have one of the most expensive medical sector and yet the service and
higenic standrs are very low while the skills of doctors etc is not
impresive

We are in a process of changin some of this because untill a few years back
it was a better deal to be on welfare then to have a work!

I am not kidding.

I am interested in keeping a high standard and solidarity towards those who
is misfortuned but I like there to be an inticamant to work.

We are getting there now but it is always hard to go backwards and avoid
people to yell WOLF

Fortunatly our big labour political party has seen the writings on the
wall - (in 20 years we will be 40% more senior citizens and 40 % less young
people to work and pay for the welfare) so things are getting adjusted.