[rollei_list] OT: Southern Brazil with zoom

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:54:28 +0000 (GMT)

I could find some negs from 1998 about the Pentax and
zoom used during my vacations in Brazil , I think my
former wife has the others and they will be available
for me the next week, however I scanned some of these
old 35mm negs - they are needing a bit of Pec 12 due
to humidity- taken during our 1998 vacations in
Torres, Gramado and Porto Alegre in the Rio Grande do
Sul state-RS- Brazil. All them were taken with the
Pentax zoom 28-80 that I referred yesterday; if
someone finds a bit poor the scanning process, I
agree, but I must say that the 18x13cm prints are
excellent. They are 10 photographs about Gramado, a
small city founded by German immigrants, the Guarita
beach in Torres, nice small city on the Atlantic Ocean
and about Porto Alegre the big RS capital and one of
the more important cities in Southern Brazil, the
series starts here:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-88960.html

All the best
Carlos