[rollei_list] Re: O.T. Just because Jerry keeps asking

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 13:41:48 -0800

Don and RUGers,

Hey, great to know all that. I figure that the more Okies that can't make it here and move back to OK the better it will be for
those who CAN make it.

Granted that prices ar high, taxes are higher still, but I will take it. As General Dynamics said to me when they offered me a job in San Diego for a lower wage than I was getting in snowed-in New Jersey---" You are getting paid in Sunshine Dollars"

Happily in sunshine
Jerry Lehrer

On 2/8/2011 11:51 AM, Don Williams wrote:
Read this:

http://www.newsok.com/article/3536596#

Don Williams
909 Kelsi Drive