[rollei_list] Re: OT: Jack Naylor

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:21:35 -0500

Elias -

Jack ultimately chose to bring his collection to auction with
Guernsey's of New York. Most went to auction in late October, but some
remains for future auction in the upcoming months...

Here's more:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/90e3b6b0-87c8-11dc-9464-0000779fd2ac,dwp_uuid=e8477cc4-c820-11db-b0dc-000b5df10621.html

Eric Goldstein