[rollei_list] Re: OT Ancient ... analogue versus digital

  • From: Robert Lilley <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:43:14 -0500

Lovely project! Well, I must say that steals all the thunder from my Chandler & Price Pilot letterpress! I guess polymer plates wouldn't stand a chance!

Rob

On Jan 12, 2009, at 10:37 PM, Elias Roustom wrote:

The limit to appreciate the image quality is the human eye capacity, film and digital means have surpassed the human eye

Speaking of analogue... and to throw this topic off course and with a little levity I hope, two months ago I got involved in a very fun project to make prints using steam-rollers.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emletterpress/3179670017/in/photostream/

We weren't worried about resolution or dot gain, but we got a lot of exercise.

Elias