[rollei_list] Re: OT: Ah! Card Reader Success!

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:15:47 -0500

At 01:28 PM 7/11/2010, you wrote in part:
I got my $8.54 Wal-Mart purchased Card Reader for SDHC cards to properly read the SDHC card from my camera. So now, though I still am at a loss as to how to take a picture and as to why my computer will not acknowledge being hooked up with a digital camera -- perhaps the computer just shares my disdain for matters digital? -- at least I can now transfer pictures from camera to computer for processing on Irfanview.

Thanks all for your thoughts!

Marc

Marc,

Maybe you are in a position to help me. I have this thing that says 3.5F, with to somewhat similar lenses on one side and a crank on another side, but can't figure out which end to put film in, assuming it takes film. It's just been too long.

I'm told that I'm losing my mind...
but I don't miss it.  :)

Don Williams