[rollei_list] News from Braunschweig

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:41:41 -0300 (ART)

I have received the Rollei Club magazine number four,
congratulations to John Wild for this new excellent
edition and there are some interesting news:

1)Jenoptik rescinded last December the agreement with
Leica to transfer them 51% of Sinar shares, it seems
Leica delayed some actions to complete the agreement
and then Jenoptik rescinded it to avoid damage and
confusion for Sinar, it means Sinar still belongs to
Jenoptik.

2)Due to a significant contract between F&H and Sinar
to manufacture HY6 cameras, Sinar is the new official
distributor for the Rollei 6000 system, X Act 2 and
HY6 cameras respecting the Rollei Berlin rights for
the distribution too. Sinar is offering 6008 cameras
to be replaced afterwards when the HY6 becomes
available, they also offer a special price for the
6008 if the customer wants this camera as back for the
HY6.

3)F&H Braunschweig maintain the distribution for the
Rolleiflex TLR FX, FW and FT and for the slides
projectors.

4)Out of the magazine news I read that F&H will
manufacture at the ending of this year a new Rollei 35
"special edition".

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).