[rollei_list] Re: New Pics Posted....Rolleiflex and Zeiss Ikon images..

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:29:17 -0500

On Jan 31, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Don Williams wrote:

do recall the "sunny" rule, which has been discussed by this group but sadly have forgotten it.

Pretty simple, really, and that's sort of what I used for those photos, but the fog sort of "fogged" my calculations! :-)

Some film still comes with the little chart inside the box, and, of course, there's always that lovely exposure guide on the backs of the Rolleiflexes.

The problem, of course, was the peculiar nature of the light, and that's what made the photos, in a way, but it was difficult to guess at exposure.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn