[rollei_list] My new book, TRIPTYCH: SIXTEEN MONTHS, is available

  • From: <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 15:01:59 -0700

I've finished up a two-year-long project -- a photoessay
about my wife, Melanie titled, Triptych: Sixteen Months
In late summer 2008, I began to photograph Melanie as
she and I endured a variety of calamities.  Then we made
Charlie, and I continued to photograph her through the
pregnancy and after.

The book is about 120 pages, and includes an introduction
by Eric Kroll.  I shot most of the book with Rolleiflexes of
one sort or another.  One site has reprinted a sampling of
the photographs and Eric's introduction here:

http://www.thiaps.com/featured_artists/2010/08/sanders-mcnew.html

And, if you would like to preview the book online, or buy
a copy (I'm posting on Friday, Marc!), you can find it in
the Blurb bookstore here:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1474162

I am proud of this one -- I hope some of you take a
moment to have a look.

Sanders McNew
www.flickr.com/sandersnyc
--- Rollei List - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Online, searchable archives are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list