[rollei_list] My new book

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:17:17 -0500

I hope no one objects to a shameless plug for my new book, coming out on December 6. It's called The Complete Idiot's Guide To Digital Photography Like A Pro. I'm sorry the title is so long but I was too busy to write a shorter one!! <g>

Some people have reported problems in finding the book, and I just realized why. Amazon.com has spelled my name wrong!! They have me listed as Bob Snell!! I've written to them and asked them to fix it pronto. Meanwhile, the direct link to the book is:

Bob