[rollei_list] Re: More Jobo questions

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 22:31:34 +0100

Hi Carlos,

they went bankrupt. And anyway the film processor/darkroom part of the business
was closed down several years ago, all the remaining parts sold. Yes, there are
still active links on the website, but they don't service or support any of
these machines, which is why I asked. I figured someone here had more info.

The manuals I downloaded long ago, found the official service manual as well.

Thanks for trying, though!

Thor