[rollei_list] Re: Mercury PX625 Batteries available (REAL ONES)

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:09:55 -0400

At 06:55 PM 10/17/2006, Peter K. wrote:

All,
I came across a stockpile of PX635 Mercury Batteries that I had in my freezer. They are all good. Tested with a Volt Meter and they read 1.37v each. So they are still like new. I had them in the freezer, so they are good for another 10 years if you put them in your freezer. There is only about 6-7 so first come first serve. I am asking for the Rolleinnuts here, $5 each including US postage or $6 each for addresses outside the US.
Anyone who wants to buy these before I sell them elsewhere, let me know.

Peter

First, this is not Friday when WTB/FS ads are to be posted.

Second, the battery gurus claim that mercury batteries should be refrigerated but that they will be destroyed by freezing. We had a discussion on this on the Rollei List a decade or so back. You might want to check these batteries for life before selling them, unless you want to have a spate of rather spiteful e-mails.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!