[rollei_list] Re: Me and the Rollei List

  • From: "Evan Dong" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ejdong@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 03:48:52 -0700

Marc,

Welcome back and Get Better and all the best!

Evan

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:29 PM, Marc James Small
<marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been rather ill for a few months and have been
in the hospital twice.  I am well on the mend now, though I found out
yesterday that I have cataracts in both eyes, so I'll be spending the
winter having my lenses replaced by JSK glass (just kidding -- the
replacement is a plastic lens).

And to top it all, my computer went on the fritz in February and I am
only slowly breaking in the new one.

I do follow list traffic, however, so keep up the discussions!