[rollei_list] Magic 2 - repair?

  • From: "Kevin Muncie" <nivek2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:32:29 -0500

Howdy everyone. I have had my Rollei Magic 2 for about a year now. I got it
off of eBay for a good price and it is in like new condition, however the
slower shutter speeds did not work so I sent it off to Paul Ebel for a
fixing, I believe he did a fine job and the total was somewhere around $120.
Now about 4-5 months later and only 4-5 rolls through it has developed the
same problem. The only thing I can attribute it to is the transport in a car
otherwise I have taken good care of it. So what should I do? Spend some more
money on it to repair it so I can use it or sell it? Is this going to be a
recurring problem that I have to get fixed every year? Thanks for you help.

Also if someone could provide me with Paul Ebels contact info again, I have
misplaced it.

--
Adios,
Kevin Muncie