[rollei_list] Re: Lens with 9 pin connector

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:35:29 -0300 (ART)

I 'd like to add that the surveillance 3000P camera
adapted SLX lens with the electronic shutter could
reach 1/800 sec. (the normal fastest SLX lens shutter
speed was 1/500 sec) and BTW the lens in the auction
could be used for any camera with the QBM compatible
bajonet mount and the special electronics for the lens
(I mentioned the SL 350 because the seller mentioned
it), this lens needs to be mounted on a camera without
focal plane shutter, the 3000P focal plane shutter was
eliminated.

All the best
Carlos
--- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>