[rollei_list] Re: Lens "look" of Triotar? - Rollei B35 40mm f3.5 variant

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:28:00 -0000

 Thanks Richard, that's very interesting. I don't know anything about
lens construction except for what I learnt in physics at school about
'bending' of light rays as they pass from air to glass and 'vikkyverky'
but I have picked up some useful information from this listing, so my
knowledge is getting better. :-))

John