[rollei_list] Krikor Maralian

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:39:12 -0700

Krikor Maralian, who repaired my Rolleiflex 2.8E and Rollei 35 a few years ago, phoned me this afternoon--I guess he was calling his customer list. He now has a website:

http://www.krimarphoto.com/index.htm

As readers of this list no doubt know, Krikor is the former Rollei TLR expert from Marflex (which no longer repairs older TLRs). He always did some repairs out of his own shop too and remains one of the best sources for Rollei repairs in the US.

Bob Marvin