[rollei_list] Kalart Focu- Spot device

  • From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei list" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:00:25 -0400

I've always wanted to get my hands on one of these gadgets from the hey day of
TLR's.   I just picked up a mint example at the recent Boston area show and it
works very well indeed on my 1937 Automat. This model is set up to work on
Rollei's with 75mm f 3.5 lenses. I haven't tried it on my 3.5 E or Rolleimagic.
 It may not fit.   My only complaint is that the three required  " C" batteries
are quite heavy.

Would anyone have a set of original instructions that they can e-mail to me as
an attachment?   Thanks in advance.

Jerry