[rollei_list] Re: Jim Marshall dies

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 14:20:53 -0400

Thanks for the news and the link.

I started going through the photos, and I stopped at Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire, and my daughter who was looking over my shoulder asked me what the man in the photo is doing - I explained (as best I could) - then I told her that Hendrix was considered the greatest electric guitarists who ever lived. "Probably because he had a new guitar every time he played" she said. Right on!

http://www.marshallphoto.com/collection/detail/image/1149

Sorry I didn't change the subject line

From: retinaiiic@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Dayi 6X12cm rollback on eBay
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 09:39:51 -0400

Don't know how we missed it, but Jim Marshall passed away on March 24.
One of his noted photos was of Johnny Cash giving the finger.

http://www.marshallphoto.com/

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how. The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.