[rollei_list] Re: Items FS 19 OCT 2007

  • From: "Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D." <markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:43:52 -0700

I have decided to sell my  view camera kit

I have a Rollei X Act-2 camera. Comes with its original hard case and I am not using enough to justify keeping all of this gear. Here is what I have that comes with the camera.

Lenses:

Schneider Apo-Digitar 47mm/f5.6 XL in wide angle bellows (for infinity focus)
Schneider Apo-Digitar 80mm f4.0
Schneider Apo-digitar 120mm f5.6
Schneider Apo-digitar 180mm f5.6

All glass is in mint condition. The 47mm and 80mm were recently purchased. The others I purchased about a year ago but rarely used.

Extension tube allows for macro shooting with above lenses

Rollei Sliding back for H system. This is the very thin back allowing precise focus with wide angle lenses. It has a pop up magnified viewer for focusing. This cost me 3500 new.

The whole package is over 11K new. I will sell for 7295 shipped.

I will consider breaking up the package if no one is interested in the whole set.

I have lots of positive feedback on ebay and other places.
--
Mark A. Kay MD, PhD
Professor