[rollei_list] Re: Items FS 14 APR 2006

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:29:41 -0400

At 03:39 PM 4/14/06 -0700, keith_w wrote:

>I've been wondering about these monthly posts of yours.
>In the first post, you state in no uncertain terms that this is a ROLLEI
list,
>and let's stick to the subject. Items that are off-topic should say
>"OFF-TOPIC" in the Subject line.
>
>Yet, each list message of warning on list etiquette is invariably followed
by
>an ad to sell Leica and Zeiss products, isn't it.
>Tell me please, do you have a camera store (formal or not) and you're trying
>to get rid of slow-moving parts and pieces, or what?

There has never been a restriction on FS/WTB ads other than their date of
posting.  Beyond that, I don't care what you list for sale, though the
Rollei List arguably would be a dumb place to post your dishwasher for sale
or to look for a used Hummer.

No, I do not have a camera store of any kind and never have.  This is just
stuff I've picked up over the years and am weeding out.  Some of it is
rather interesting -- the Rolleiflex 2.8A accessories, for instance -- but
most of it is just of no use to me at all and I'd like it to go to someone
who can use it.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!