[rollei_list] Re: Is the RUG still up? 620 film foolery

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:23:10 EST

I'm certainly not one of the bright lights of the RUG.
I even miss Friday's Administrative Announcements...
Grabbed a camera bag off the top of the pile as I left the house  today.
It contains a '47 Kodak Medalist ll loaded with a fresh roll of 120  film
which I turned down a bit on my shop lathe to approximate the length and
diameter of a 620 spool.  Will be interesting to see how it works  out.
I'm not so keen at respooling the stuff and this operation shouldn't have
damaged the film stock in any way.  Perhaps the edges will fog a  bit?
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 2/2/2008 10:52:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I got  your message.  Perhaps we are both banished.  The lists seem  very
quiet for quite awhile now.  I think perhaps a lot of the  activity was
driven by just a few people who started the  conversations and those few
people are less active.  Just a  theory.
dennis
On Feb 1, 2008, at 19:32, Choiliefan@xxxxxxx  wrote:

> Not been getting the RUG past week or so.
> Have I  been banished or need to re-register or what?
> Hope not, I love this  group!
> Someone, please write and let me know.
> Health,  peace
> Lance