[rollei_list] Re: In case anyone needs to get closer

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 18:09:43 -0300

I'm glad you have one of these adapters, John; they are rare indeed, I
think you payed an excellent price. I did not find this adapter in
Prochnow's books, but I found it in a Rollei brochure. It works fine
the same way a Rolleikin works fine, because the best part of the lens
is used only.

This is a very interesting CZ article about manual lenses used on AF
cameras, the right fousing screens replacements for manual focus in AF
cameras (digital  or film) are suggested:

http://lenses.zeiss.com/camera-lenses/en_de/website/photography/what_makes_the_difference/manual_focusing.html