[rollei_list] Re: I won it!!

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:39:08 -0400

Hi Shannon,

I sold one last year...same camera same condition in box etc.

Regards,

Austin
  From: fa420324@xxxxxxxxx
  To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [rollei_list] I won it!!
  Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:22:03 +0200

  Guys,

  I just won this one on eBay:

  260286452868

  Was it worth it, I don't know, I wanted so badly to have a new white face
planar...

  Ho well, I'll go and phone my psychanalyst :-)

  Just wanted to let you know, and if any of you wants to comment, or even
knew the camera, I'm interested by your thoughts.

  Best regards,

  Grégoire

  Play now to win prizes for you and your friends! Are you a friend magnet?