[rollei_list] Hemp

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:54:34 -0400

At 09:42 AM 4/21/05 -0400, Bob Shell wrote:

>No, not the same thing.  Industrial hemp, which is grown for fiber and=20
>oil in many countries, is not the same plant.  Industrial hemp has=20
>almost no THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, and you can't get=20
>high from smoking it.  You can find hemp growing wild in many parts of=20
>the USA as leftovers from when it used to be grown commercially. I saw=20
>lots of it growing on the borders of cornfields in Iowa when I drove=20
>through there once.  =20

Bob

You almost certainly will find cannabis insativa (marijuana) growing wild
on your land up in Floyd County:  the stuff is rife in this neck of the
woods, part of the reason Floyd has become a haven to so many of the
"alternative lifestyle" community as they were named when I was the County
Attorney.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!