[rollei_list] Re: Help

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:39:58 -0700

Had photos with the flash worked before with this camera?  (Pls do not say
you never had tried before this.....)

Richard S.

On 5/17/06, EHUELAMO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EHUELAMO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, friends: First of all I must tell you that I am not a professional photographer but amateur of this type that like to make my own laboratory (only b&w) process. I love Rolleiflex I own two old models, the best one of them -for me- is a T model.

After this introduction you may understand my asking for help: Some days
ago the son of one of my friends asked me to take some pictures in his
marriage ceremony. O.K. I bought some REALA rolls, I prepared my best
equipment, I made some four rolls in the Church and ... no one of the
pictures taken with (Woctron) flash (1/30 s, f ~ 5.6-:-8) has been
successful. ZERO!!!. Those ones taken in daylight are marvellous.

Questions:

1.- Do you know any reason for this (it seems to me) lack of
syncronization?

2.- Of course color pictures are almost impossible to get but, what about
b&w?. When I was a young amateur photographer I remember sometimes I used a
"reinforcer" (sorry my English has great lacks, as my pictures) for b&w
negatives. Would it be possible to made the same with colour negatives in
order just to made availaible b&w positives?.

I do thank you beforehand.