[rollei_list] Re: Harry Fleenor is still there

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 13:00:08 +0100

An extensive list of camera repair workshops can be found here:
http://www.4photos.de/camera-diy/kamerareparatur.html
Although the focus is on Germany there are some international addresses, too.
Foto Kamera Service Hoffmann in Stuttgart  www.foto-kamera-service.de did a
good job recently on repairing the internal covering of an extension tube for
my 6008.
Arlüwa Czens http://www.arluewa-czens.de in Cologne was recommended to me by
Plaubel for CLA of a Plaubel Makina I, a pre-war strut folding camera.
They provide service and repair for Rollei cameras, too. Like all Rollei 35, XF
, all Rolleiflex TLR's, SL 35 E, SL 66-E, SL Rolleiflex 35 and 350 and all
lenses.

Hope this helps some Rolleiflex aficionado.

Kind regards,

Volker

mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx