[rollei_list] Hadley Chamberlain

  • From: "Ellestad" <ellestad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:14:40 -0600

I saw the posts last week wondering what happened to Hadley Chamberlain.

In case anyone is still wondering Hadley is indeed in the Rollei business
and available on the phone number on his web site - 562 986-4828. His Rollei
activity has been abreviated a little bit recently because he has been
giving more help to a 91 year old mother - in addition to holiday activities
with extended family. He asked me to tell everyone to please keep trying the
phone number and leave messages if he isn't there to pick up.

Happy Holidays!

Tim Ellestad