[rollei_list] Re: HELP HELP!

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:02:37 -0400

At 12:25 PM 9/27/2006, Roger Wiser wrote:

I'm trying to unsubcribe to go on vacation. The instructions are to put this in the subject

"set [listname] vacation"

1) Just exactly is the list's name??

2) When I send do I leave the brackets on [list name]?

3) Who do i send it to ? This address? Freelists Manager?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Roger

Roger

Marc James Small
Rollei List Owner

Marc James Small Quo Usque Tandem Abutere, Catalina, Patientia Nostra? Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!