[rollei_list] Re: Great Books for Sale

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:00:54 +0100

Nothing against your post or asking price, I’m sure it’s competitive and the
books look amazing.

Only that having just checked prices on Amazon for “Migrations", they have:

One collectable for $845
6 new from $587
19 used from $270

Rather a bit off from the $1500 you quoted below…

(reference: http://www.amazon.com/Sebastiao-Salgado-Migrations/dp/0893818917)

Just so you know.

Best regards,
Thor