[rollei_list] Re: Generating Electricity for Camping

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:47:27 +0100

Hi David

Would it perhaps be a combination of a small, low noise petrol generator, a
quick charger and a 12 v battery. - Perhaps if you stated how much energi
you need to run your (life supporting ??) devises it would be easier for the
people on the list to figure out the right gear. With the charger/battery
you can avoid using the generator all the time and you will have power for
the night to.
I gues with the kind of support you need you will not be going on your own
alone ??? so will there be someone to help you carry the gear ?? and will
you be able to get help - medical helicopter ??? if the gear brakes down

anyway good luck - you have a great attitude towards not letting your
condition getting in the way of your dreams

Ruben