[rollei_list] Fuji Astia, the Fuji anti-Velvia slide film

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:12:57 +0000 (GMT)

The Fuji Astia 100 slide film has the more desaturated
colors for a slide film I have seen and/or used except
for the vivid greens, these vivid greens are like out
of context comparing them with the other colors shown
by the Astia film, they are drab really. Astia was
developed to obtain good tones from the skin and this
is the main use for this film, however I have used it
for landscapes shots, it worked fine for landscapes
with vivid greens very much because they contrast with
the others dull colors.
This is not a landscape exactly but it could be an
example:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/363051325/

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.