[rollei_list] Re: Front-Cell Focusing

  • From: "Jose Elbert" <elbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:57:07 -0300

I have a Praktisix with Meter TTL, A Pentacon Six TL, Exakta 66 II, all with the Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 80mm 2,8, the Flektogon 50mm 4 and the wonderful Carl Zeiss Sonnar 180mm 2,8, all multi coated, post war.
Herbert Keppler (Popular Photography, USA) tested this lens and wrote an serious article about it, he say "are superb lenses, like the bests".(Popular Photography, 1999).
I love them, like the Tessar 80mm 2,8 of my Super Ikonta.
But, reflex is another thing.

Jose Elbert
elbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Shell" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>