[rollei_list] Flash Photography and Rollei

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:31:22 -0400

Hi guys

So I marched yesterday with the million or close to black men in DC. I was popping off my Rollei pictures in Rollei land when I notice that my wide with the Metz 54Z flash and the 356 adapter was not popping off with me.
However if I put the flash straight onto the hotshoe it pops off like it ought to.
Very frustrated as I feel like I was getting the Iconic picture of the century(as our ID always tells us) floating in and around the Nation of Islam and capturing some tight portraits. Maan I was peeved because now I do not know what I got.
Funny enough when I switched the 356 adapter to the GX it worked. Can anyone shed some light on the matter.

www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer