[rollei_list] Re: First blog and last film

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:59:55 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Dilcher" <dilcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 9:08 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: First blog and last film

I have a rolleiflex TLR with a light meter built in.

I think that the meter works, but the linkage, in side the knob,
is disengaged from the aperature/shutter.

I was thinking of having this looked at when I do a CLA.

Are these meters any good, or more of a novelty? Anyone use
theirs, or do most people use a seperate meter? Any idea
the angles that it obtains it's reading from?

Thanks for any comments on these...

Jeff

Which model, the meter is not linked on the 2.8E and some 3.5 models.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx