[rollei_list] Filter holder systems

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rollei Users <rollei-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 23:28:38 +0200

There appear to be several companies selling filter holders (i.e. a set of slots to mount on the lens to accept 100mm filters).

Lee
Hi-Tech
Tiffen
Cokin
others

Maybe even Rollei makes something like this, I don't know.

What I'd like to know, is what people finds works well with the system 6000, for outdoor use (landscape, cityscape, etc), with both Bay VI, 77mm (40/3.5 S-A) and 95mm (90/4 APO-Symmar).

I expect to use primarily graduated filters, perhaps a B&W color filter once in a while, nothing more.

Cheers,
Thor