[rollei_list] Re: Film Processing

  • From: Marvin <plghousetour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:06:07 -0400

I too always use water as a stop bath for film--I've been doing that for over
50 years. For the last 10 or so years I've used citric acid as a stop bath for
paper because I HATE the smell of vinegar. Before that I used boric acid for a
while, but citric acid is much cheaper and it dissolves more easily in water.

Bob Marvin