[rollei_list] Re: FW: Re: Digital Advice

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:07:37 -0400

>  Mark, The New York Times "a great metropolitan newspaper?"  Ha!  Nice work!
>
> Have you put a Nikon D3 through the motions & if so, what's your opinion?
>
> Jeff

The pattern is established that first they come out with a pro camera which
few pros buy.
Then they come out a year later with an amateur version now the term is
"prosumer" which is half the size and a third the cost and all the pros buy
it and so does everyone else.
I'll wait till that happens.
Then go full frame.

Though I wish I was shooting Leica's or Rollei's or Hassy's.
But the time will come.

Mark William Rabiner