[rollei_list] FS: Rolleicord Va $90 shipped CONUS

  • From: Charlie Meyer <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:39:14 -0500

Rolleicord Va 120 1935XXX Xenar 3,5/75 Some brassing on edges, it works, but am unable to precisely determine shutter speed. As this camera is over 40 years old, a cla is recommended. Reason for selling: I never adjusted to TLRs and Leica is a rather jealous deity. $90 incl CONUS postage is an easy ticket into 120 MF. Includes a few rolls of expired, but frozen Portra. Pix and details: charlie at droolassicpark dot com

Charlie Meyer
Keyser, WV

Gear Acquisition Syndrome: I'm fighting the cure.