[rollei_list] Re: FS: Rollei TLR T & SL35E cases, Minolta incident/fla sh meter, Pentax 645, more

  • From: "SandyF." <sbf70@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 01:41:58 GMT

Hi there:
Yes ... I am interested!  If you have a picture, I'd like to see it.  If its as
good as you say, I'll make an offer!
Minolta Autometer IIIF ambient/incident and flash meter.  Ex++ cond with case
and copy of manual. Terrific digital meter with swivel dome, battery
compartment is spotless  $65

S. B. Friedman, aka
SandyF  -----  Ö¿Ö¬

S. B. Friedman, aka
SandyF  -----  Ö¿Ö¬

From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:50:59 EDT
Subject: [rollei_list] FS: Rollei TLR T & SL35E cases, Minolta incident/flash
meter, Pentax 645, more
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-UNTD-UBE:-1

Pentax 645 with 75mm lens, owners manual, choice of 120 or 220 insert.
Beautiful camera inside and out. Acquired last month with a couple items I
really wanted.  Ran a roll of 220 Provia through it and everything is fine.
These are wonderful eye-level medium format SLR's with bright viewfinder, very
well damped mirror and easy handling, choice of auto and manual exposure modes,
motorized advance, etc.  Great optics as well as ability to use Pentax 67
lenses with proper adapter.  $350 Nikkor 50mm f4 enlarging lens.  Very clean
and clear $20 Minolta Autometer IIIF ambient/incident and flash meter.  Ex++
cond with case and copy of manual. Terrific digital meter with swivel dome,
battery compartment is spotless  $65 Rolleiflex T TLR ever-ready case  $40
Rolleiflex SL35E ever-ready case NOS in shopworn factory box  $15 Realist 620
6X6 slide projector, missing slide holder, otherwise complete with lens and
good bulb.  $35  I'm working on a replacement slide holder. Rollei-Mutar Bay 2
adaptor enables one to convert Bay 3 Mutar to Bay 2 by exchanging this upper
circular "hanger".  $60 Located in Raleigh-area NC.  Please e-mail comments,
questions and observations directly to me and don't be shy about making offers.
 Need pix?  I have a digital camera!Lance  Selma, NC 27576 USA

See what's free at AOL.com.