[rollei_list] FS: Rollei TLR T & SL35E cases, Minolta ambient meter, Pentax 645, more

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:45:55 EDT

Pentax 645 with 75mm lens, owners manual, choice of 120 or 220 insert.
Beautiful camera inside and out. Acquired last month with a couple items I
really
wanted.  Ran a roll of 220 Provia through it and everything is fine.  These are
wonderful eye-level medium format SLR's with bright viewfinder, very well
damped mirror and easy handling, choice of auto and manual exposure modes,
motorized advance, etc.  Great optics as well as ability to use Pentax 67
lenses
with proper adapter.  $400

Nikkor 50mm f4 enlarging lens.  Very clean and clear $20

Minolta Autometer IIIF ambient and flash meter.  Ex++ cond with case and copy
of manual. Terrific digital meter with swivel dome, battery compartment is
spotless  $65

Rolleiflex T TLR ever-ready case  $40

Rolleiflex SL35E ever-ready case NOS in shopworn factory box  $15

Realist 620 6X6 slide projector, missing slide holder, otherwise complete
with lens and good bulb.  $35  I'm working on a replacement slide holder.

Rollei-Mutar Bay 2 adaptor enables one to convert Bay 3 Mutar to Bay 2 by
exchanging this upper circular "hanger".  $60

Located in Raleigh-area NC.  Please e-mail comments, questions and
observations directly to me and don't be shy about making offers.  Need pix?  I
have a
digital camera!
Lance
Selma, NC 27576 USA