[rollei_list] FS Minolta SRT-101 SLR kit

  • From: "Dan Kalish" <kaliushkin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rollei Users Group" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:37:47 -0400

FS, $150.00 obo.

This is an all-mechanical, all-manual SLR with a weighted TTL meter.  The
exposure meter is advisory only.  It is not necessary to do anything to
obtain an exposure reading.  You don't have to press the shutter part-way
down, or pull the winding level 15 degrees.  You merely adjust the aperture
until a circle intercepts the meter needle.

Also included: 58mm f/1.4 lens, 135mm and 28mm lenses.  I am the original
owner of the camera, the normal and telephoto lenses, obtained circa 1967.
The wideangle lens was obtained later.  It was my primary camera until I
obtained a Nikon F three years ago.

Excellent condition; had a CLA within the past two years.  Very easy to use.
Features of  the camera don't get in the way of taking pictures.

Optical quality is very good - I can't tell the difference between pictures
taken with this camera and a Nikon F.  Good bokeh!

Also included, an SRT-101 carrying case.  It is designed for one body, one
camera with lens, two other lenses, filters and a little more.  All the
equipment I'm selling fits in it.  Every lens has a uv or skylight filter.
Other filters, filter step up (52mm to 55mm) and lens shade included.

Shipping from Flushing, New York, USA

 Dan