[rollei_list] FOR SALE: NEW ......CANON PIXMA PRO9000 PRINTER....NEW IN BOX

  • From: Newhouse230@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 05:17:09 -0500 (EST)

REDUCED  PRICE

FOR SALE:  NEW CANON PIXMA PRO9000 PRINTER   $175

Current online sale prices of this printer seems to be  $278-$349.   It
often is discounted through rebates, particularly when  bought on the same
invoice as certain models of Canon DSLR cameras.  I  couldn't (but probably
should have) resisted the temptation to buy
this printer when I bought my Canon T3i and now I find myself with this
printer, STILL IN ITS ORIGINAL SHIPPING BOX.  IT has never been  opened.
      This is a DYE based INKJET printer that  takes paper up to 13"  x 19"
and uses the vibrant...and long-lasting  CHROMALIFE100 ink.   IT is rated
at up to 100 years before fading when  prints are properly stored. *based on
Wilhelm Imaging Research,  Inc accelerated aging tests.

   Since I have an Epson 3880 pigment printer as well as an Epson  Dye
printer, I really have no need for this PRO9000.   Therefore I am  offering it
up for little more than the value of the INK that is packaged with  it.

     I am selling this for $175....PICKED UP IN  BROOKLINE, MA ONLY.

Thank you,
Charlie Silverman...email:   _Newhouse230@aol.com_
(mailto:Newhouse230@xxxxxxx)