[rollei_list] Re: Ebayand Questions Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar Question

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:14:36 -0500

On Saturday, January 22, 2005, at 06:39  PM, Jan Decher wrote:

> what's a Rolleiflex 3.5 F Model II (Planar) with missing X/bulb lever
> and some loose body leather, with everready case but no caps worth?

If the optics are fault-free and the shutter and focussing work
perfectly or nearly so, it's worth at least $250, I'd say, maybe more.
(I would have certainly paid that much for it, if I had the money.)
With repairs and an overhaul by Harry, the final would be around $400
to $500, and a Maxwell screen wold cost an additional $150 or so,
reaching a grand total of maybe $600 or $700 ... which I think is a
very good price for that model in perfect working condition.

Ardeshir