[rollei_list] Digest subject lines.....c'mon people!

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:40:27 -0400

At 03:47 PM 9/11/2006, Richard Sintchak wrote:

Everyone, PLEASE make an effort not to do your subject lines as "...rollei_list Digest V2 #xxx"

Makes the email thread not only hard to follow but of course screws up the archives for later....

If you get the forum as a digest and want to reply please take a extra moment to edit and change your subject line to the subject you are replying on rather than leave it as the generic digest subject line.

Richard S.

This is in the list of Admin Instructions I send out every Friday. I am currently camped out in my new house and I don't know when I'll have my regular computer back on line as I have to find a table light enough for my wife and I to move into my new study so that I can set it up -- so don't panic if there is no ADMIN message on Friday!

Richard is correct, of course: PLEASE change your subject line when replying from the Digest or when replying to a posting in which a Digest subscriber failed to correct the subject line.