[rollei_list] Re: Darkroom demise

  • From: "dnygr" <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:03:11 -0500

That's interesting about digital wedding photos being handed to the bride and
groom at the end of the day without any editing in photoshop.

The same is true of pros who take photos of other events.

My guess is that will wear thin as people become aware of the burden placed on
them.

Maybe we need to quote Ansel Adams a little more: You don't take a photo, you
make it.

That is true of photos from film and pixels. Good photos demand time and work
from the photographer/printer.

Doug