[rollei_list] Re: Custom Fitted Focusing Screens

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:43:00 -0800

Peter et al,

I cannot find anything wrong with what Rick Olsen has to say.

There is no reason why his screens should be any less bright
than Beattie etc.  After all there are no "light amplifiers in any
screen,  Some may have finer or coarser lines in the Fresnel,
or a different matte in the focus surface.

Jerry