[rollei_list] Re: Curiosity about a Rolleiwide

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:53:22 -0300

The item 130801310847 in eBay is one of the lasts 404 Rollei-Wide,
also called "Model 2", photographs show the strap hangers without the
half moon and the film advance lever side has the "ear" to install the
220 film kit, it does not have the arrows, S/N is W 2493587 coinciding
with the Report 2 serial numbers for these 404 cameras..

The item 261130573545 is about an earlier Rolleiwide S/N W  2491278,
it has the half moon and it does not have the "ear" for the 220 kit,
the front cover does not have arrows, and then if there are
Rolleiwides with arrows indicating the shutter speeds wheels and the f
stops wheels from factory, they were the earlier ones only, perhaps
those made in 1961.

Carlos