[rollei_list] Color developing

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 08:43:58 -0400

Ken,
If you want 120 color developed and contact printed, R.J. Phil in East Hampton is still there and does a great job. He is an excellent color printer. I used to drive up there and give him things to print when there were plenty of alternatives in New Haven.

While so many shops I like have closed (starting with Tower Records continuing through Comp USA and on to many mini-labs), I am thankful that my favorite color printer still has his door open.

Best--Doug

On Oct 1, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Ken Frazier wrote:

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 08:28 -0400, Eric Goldstein wrote:
Your best bet is probably the local WalMat, which in our area
typically uses the regional Fuji lab in CT.

I've asked them in the past, and when I mentioned 120 size film, got a
blank stare.  I'll try again, and try to get somebody who knows
something.

thanks, Eric

Ken