[rollei_list] Re: CdS, SPD, and Selenium

  • From: "jayers" <jayers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:51:28 -0700

I have used Weston meters on and off for 50 years, and during this time =
have used 3 different spot meters, an SEI, which went by the wayside for =
Pentax digital, and a Minolta SpotF. I also have used a Minolta IIIF.
 I am of the opinion when it comes to determining exposure the metering
technique that one uses effects the outcome more than the choice of =
meters.=20
Jonathan